Discover IDFC first share price target 2024 -2025-2030. We’ll also explain its past growth rates, safety as an investment, and recent financial performance. Get insights, business future growth deatils to make informed investment decisions.
What is IDFC first bank: business and future growth
IDFC First Bank engages in the business activities of monetary intermediation, serving as a commercial bank, savings bank, postal savings bank, and discount house. As of the fiscal year ending on 31/03/2023, the company reported a Total Operating Revenue of Rs. 22,727.54 Cr. with an Equity Capital of Rs. 6,618.12 Cr. IDFC First Bank Ltd. is a publicly listed company incorporated on 21/10/2014, with its registered office located in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The company’s Corporate Identification Number (CIN) is L65110TN2014PLC097792, and its registration number is 097792.
Headquartered in Mumbai, IDFC Bank is a versatile financial institution that offers a wide array of financial services across its extensive network of branches, as well as through online and mobile platforms. These services encompass essential offerings such as Savings Accounts, NRI Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Home Loans, Personal Loans, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and a customer-centric approach, IDFC Bank simplifies banking, making it accessible at any time and from any location. The bank specializes in tailoring financial solutions to meet the unique needs of corporate clients, individuals, small and micro-enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and government entities. Notably, IDFC Bank operates as a subsidiary of IDFC Ltd. It received preliminary approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 9 April 2014 to establish a new private sector bank under Section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
|Managing Director||Sanjeeb Chaudhuri|
IDFC First bank fundamentals overview
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||22.69|
|Debt to Equity||NA|
|Shareholder||Sep 2022||Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023|
- Promoter: This category represents the ownership stake held by the company’s promoters, who are typically the founding individuals or entities responsible for establishing and managing the company. In this case, the promoter’s shareholding has increased from 36.47% in Sep 2022 to 39.93% in Jun 2023, indicating an increase in their ownership stake.
- FII (Foreign Institutional Investors): FIIs are foreign entities or funds that invest in the company’s shares. Their shareholding has increased from 11.7% in Sep 2022 to 13.73% in Jun 2023, suggesting increased foreign investment in the company.
- Government: This category represents the shareholding held by government entities. Their shareholding has decreased from 4.23% in Sep 2022 to 3.97% in Jun 2023, indicating a slight reduction in government ownership.
IDFC first bank share price prediction 2024-2025-2030
Read also : HDFC bank share price target
|Year||Minimum Share Price (₹)||Maximum Share Price (₹)||Key Factors|
|2024||₹98||₹128||– Expected 24% growth in deposits and advances|
– Improved provision coverage ratio
– Credit cost below 1.5%
|2025||₹115||₹148||– Projected NII of 19,897 crores by FY25E|
– Stable NIM at 6.71%
– Improved cost-to-income ratio
|2027||₹156||₹189||– Steady growth in deposits and advances|
– Further improvement in cost-to-income ratio
|2030||₹203||₹300||– Projected NII of 32,000 crores by FY30E|
– Stable NIM at 6.71%
– Continued improvement in cost-to-income ratio
IDFC first bank share price target 2024
For the year 2024, IDFC First Bank is expected to have a share price target ranging from ₹98 to ₹128. This projection is based on the bank’s anticipated growth in deposits and advances, which are expected to deliver a 24% increase over FY23-25E. The bank’s provision coverage ratio has also improved to 80.3%, and the credit cost is projected to remain below 1.5% in the coming years, contributing to steady growth in the next year.
IDFC first bank share price target 2025
In 2025, the bank’s share price target is expected to range from ₹115 to ₹148. This projection is based on the bank’s expected growth in Net Interest Income (NII), which is projected to reach 19,897 crores by FY25E. The bank’s Net Interest Margin (NIM) is also expected to remain stable at 6.71%. Furthermore, the bank’s cost-to-income ratio is expected to improve as the business scales up, supporting margin and growth in the following two years.
IDFC first bank share price target 2027
Looking ahead to 2027, IDFC First Bank’s share price target is set to range from ₹156 to ₹189. This projection is based on the bank’s anticipated growth in deposits and advances, which are expected to continue growing steadily. The cost-to-income ratio is also expected to improve further, supporting the bank’s margin. The bank’s ongoing strategy of replacing high-cost borrowings with low-cost deposits is expected to continue, further bolstering growth.
IDFC first bank share price target 2030
Finally, for the year 2030, the bank’s share price target ranges from ₹203 to ₹300. This projection is based on the bank’s expected growth in NII, projected to reach 32,000 crores by FY30E, with a stable NIM of 6.71%. The cost-to-income ratio is expected to continue improving, supporting the bank’s margin over the next seven years.
Please note that these are projections and targets based on various financial factors, and actual share prices may vary depending on market conditions and other external factors.
Read – penny stocks for long term
FAQ on IDFC first bank share price prediction 2024-2025-2030
What is IDFC First Bank and its Business?
IDFC First Bank is a bank in India. They do typical banking stuff like taking care of your money, giving out loans, and more. They started in 2014 and have their main office in Mumbai, India. They offer services like savings accounts, home loans, and personal loans.
How’s IDFC First Bank Doing Right Now?
As of March 2023, IDFC First Bank had made around ₹22,727.54 Crores from its operations, and they had about ₹6,618.12 Crores as their equity capital. This helps them run their banking business.
Who Owns IDFC First Bank?
- The people who started the bank (promoters) own about 39.93% of the bank.
- Foreign investors (FIIs) own around 13.73% of the bank.
- The government owns around 3.97% of the bank.
What’s the Bank’s Future Growth Like?
Here’s what the experts think:
- In 2024, they expect the share price to be between ₹98 to ₹128. This is because the bank is growing, and they are making sure they have enough money to cover any problems.
- In 2025, they think the share price could be between ₹115 to ₹148. This is because the bank is making more money from interest, and they are keeping their expenses in check.
- In 2027, the share price could be between ₹156 to ₹189. They expect the bank to keep growing and manage its expenses well.
- In 2030, they expect the share price to be between ₹203 to ₹300. This is because the bank is planning to make even more money from interest, and they are controlling their expenses.
Please remember that these are just predictions, and the actual share prices can change based on the economy and other factors.