navratri gold price today, gold rate today, 22kt gold rate today, 1 gram gold rate today, 1 gram gold rate in india today, hallmark gold price today,Today’s Gold Price Navratri
Gold became so expensive on the occasion of Navratri
Today’s Gold Investment in India is considered a very good and secure option, which is why most people in India choose to invest their money in gold. However, before investing in anything, it is essential to gather complete information about it. So, in this post today, you will find out the current price of gold (Today Gold Price) in major cities of India. This will help you make an informed decision if you are thinking about investing in gold.
In this post, you’ll receive daily updates on gold prices. We’ve also updated the current gold prices in India (Today Gold Price). In India, you can find 18 karat, 22 karat, and 24 karat gold. 22 karat gold is about 91% pure, with the remaining 9% consisting of copper and zinc alloy. On the other hand, 24 karat gold boasts a purity of 99.9% and is generally more expensive due to its higher purity level.
Today’s Gold Price Navratri
Today, on October 18, 2023, in New Delhi, India, the price of 18 karat gold is ₹44,647 per 10 grams.
Gram | Today’s 18 Karat Gold Price
1 gram | ₹4,464
10 grams | ₹44,647
100 grams | ₹4,46,400
Likewise, on the same day in New Delhi, India, the price of 22 karat gold is ₹55,450 per 10 grams.
Gram | Today’s 22 Karat Gold Price
1 gram | ₹5,545
10 grams | ₹55,450
100 grams | ₹5,54,500
As for 24 karat gold in New Delhi, India, on October 18, 2023, it is priced at ₹60,490 per 10 grams.
Gram | Today’s 24 Karat Gold Price
1 gram | ₹6,049
10 grams | ₹60,490
100 grams | ₹6,04,900
Please note that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on market fluctuations.
Find out the current gold prices in your city
|City||22 Karat Gold Price (10 grams)||24 Karat Gold Price (10 grams)|
This table provides the prices of 22 karat and 24 karat gold in major Indian cities on October 18, 2023.
Find out the current gold prices in different country
|Country||22 Karat Gold Price (10 grams)||24 Karat Gold Price (10 grams)|
This table provides the prices of 22 karat and 24 karat gold in various countries as of the mentioned date.
How Gold Prices Change in India
How Gold Prices Change: A Simple Explanation
Gold is a financial asset whose price keeps changing. Sometimes the price of gold goes down, and at other times, it goes up. Gold is considered a great investment not only in India but all over the world. That’s why its demand is high worldwide. The most important factor that affects gold prices is demand. But apart from demand, several other things can change gold prices.
Here’s a simple explanation of why gold prices go up and down:
When there’s low supply and high demand for gold, its prices go up. Conversely, if demand goes down and there’s plenty of supply, gold prices drop. For example, during festive seasons and wedding seasons in India, the demand for gold goes up, leading to higher prices.
Now, let’s talk about other reasons that affect gold prices:
Inflation: When prices for everything go up (inflation), people prefer to invest in gold because it holds its value better. This increased demand can make gold more expensive.
Interest Rates: If banks offer high-interest rates on investments, people might choose to put their money in banks rather than buying gold. This can make gold prices fall.
Government Reserves: Governments keep reserves of gold. If a government decides to sell some of its gold, and if people want to buy it, the price of gold goes up. However, India’s government currently maintains its gold reserves without selling them.
These are some of the main reasons why gold prices change. Gold is a valuable asset, and understanding how its price is determined can help you make informed decisions when buying or selling it.
How to buy gold?
In today’s modern world, purchasing gold has become incredibly convenient. If you want to buy physical gold, you can easily visit a local gold jewelry store near you. Additionally, if you’re interested in acquiring digital gold, there are various platforms available. On the other hand, if you prefer to hold physical gold, you can visit a trusted gold store to make your purchase. When buying physical gold, you can choose from various forms such as gold coins, gold bars, or gold jewelry. It’s advisable to obtain a gold certificate when purchasing from a gold store to ensure the authenticity and quality of your gold. This helps guarantee that you are making a safe and genuine investment in this precious metal.
FAQ on Today’s Gold Price Navratri
1. What is the best time to buy gold in India?
- Answer: The ideal time to buy gold in India depends on various factors like gold prices, personal financial goals, and market conditions.
2. Is digital gold a secure investment option?
- Answer: Digital gold is generally considered safe, but it’s essential to choose reputable platforms and understand the associated fees and terms.
3. How can I determine the purity of physical gold I purchase from a store?
- Answer: You can check the purity of physical gold through a hallmark or gold certificate provided by the jeweler or store.
4. Are there any specific times of the year when gold prices are lower or higher in India?
- Answer: Gold prices in India can vary throughout the year, with some fluctuations during festive seasons or economic events.
5. What are the advantages of buying digital gold over physical gold in India?
- Answer: Digital gold offers convenience, ease of purchase, and storage, but physical gold provides tangible ownership.
6. How can I ensure the authenticity of the gold I purchase from a local jewelry store?
- Answer: To verify the authenticity, make sure the gold comes with a hallmark, certificate, and purchase from reputable and trusted jewelers.