In this blog we are reviewing the Axis Small Cap Fund Direct Growth review for long term 2024-2030. read the full article to know about the fund. we share about this fund based on our analysis , history and research .
Axis Small Cap Fund Direct Growth review
The Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth is a mutual fund scheme offered by Axis Mutual Fund, focusing on small-cap stocks in the Indian market. This fund has a relatively long track record, having been launched on November 11, 2013, and has been in operation for approximately 9 years and 9 months.
As of 2023, the Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth manages assets worth ₹15,025 Crores, signifying its position as a medium-sized fund within the small-cap category. This substantial asset base demonstrates investor confidence in the fund’s strategy and performance. One noteworthy aspect of this fund is its competitive expense ratio, which stands at 0.54%. This ratio is notably lower compared to the fees charged by most other small-cap mutual funds, making it an attractive choice for cost-conscious investors. A lower expense ratio can potentially enhance the fund’s returns for investors over the long term. Investors looking for opportunities in the small-cap segment of the market may find Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth appealing due to its experienced management team and the fund’s history of navigating the challenges and opportunities presented by smaller companies. It’s important for investors to conduct thorough research and consider their own financial goals and risk tolerance before investing in any mutual fund, including Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth. Additionally, consulting with a financial advisor or expert can provide valuable insights into whether this fund aligns with your investment objectives.
Top holdings of Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth mutual fund
|Clearing Corporation Of India Ltd||8.67|
|Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd||4.54|
|Cholamandalam Financial Holdings Ltd Shs Demat||3.46|
|Brigade Enterprises Ltd||3.13|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd||3.09|
|Galaxy Surfactants Ltd||3.09|
|CCL Products (India) Ltd||2.96|
|Blue Star Ltd||2.66|
|Can Fin Homes Ltd Shs Demat||2.62|
These are the top holdings within the Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth as of the most recent available data till 2023. Please note that the fund’s portfolio may change over time as the fund manager makes investment decisions based on market conditions and investment objectives. Investors should regularly review the fund’s holdings and performance when making investment decisions.
Read also – how to invest in stock market and strategy
key details of the Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth
|Net Asset Value (NAV)||₹88.77|
|AUM (Fund Size)||₹15,025 Crore|
|Lock-in Period||No Lock-in|
|Exit Load||1% if redeemed within 365 days|
These details provide a snapshot of the fund’s current status, including its Net Asset Value (NAV), Assets Under Management (AUM), lock-in period, exit load, expense ratio, and risk level. Investors should carefully consider these factors when evaluating whether the fund aligns with their investment objectives and risk tolerance.
brief explanation of the key details in the table for the Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth:
- Net Asset Value (NAV): The current value of one unit of the fund is ₹88.77. NAV represents the fund’s per-unit market value.
- AUM (Fund Size): The total assets managed by the fund amount to ₹15,025 Crore. This reflects the size of the fund.
- Lock-in Period: There is no lock-in period for this fund, meaning investors can buy and sell units at any time without any restrictions.
- Exit Load: If you redeem (sell) your units within 365 days of purchase, an exit load of 1% will be applied. This is a fee charged to discourage short-term investments.
- Expense Ratio: The fund charges an expense ratio of 0.54%. This represents the annual fee as a percentage of the total assets under management.
- Risk: The fund is categorized as “Very High” risk, indicating that it primarily invests in small-cap stocks, which tend to be more volatile and carry higher risk compared to larger stocks.
About Axis Asset Management Company Limited
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Managing Director & CEO||Mr. Chandresh Kumar Nigam|
|Ownership||Axis Bank Limited holds 74.99% of Axis Mutual Fund|
|Fund Managers||Shreyash Devalkar, Vinayak Jayanath, Mayank Hyanki|
|Custodians||Bank of Nova Scotia|
|Address||Axis Asset Management Company Ltd.|
Axis House, 1st Floor, C-2, Wadia International Centre
|Fax Number||+91 22 43255199|
|Telephone Number||+91 22 43255161|
- Year of Establishment: Axis Asset Management Company Limited was established in the year 2009. It has been operating in the mutual fund industry since then.
- Managing Director & CEO: Mr. Chandresh Kumar Nigam serves as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company. He is responsible for the overall management and operations of Axis Mutual Fund.
- Ownership: Axis Bank Limited holds a significant ownership stake in Axis Mutual Fund, with a holding of 74.99%. This indicates a close association between Axis Bank and the mutual fund.
- Fund Managers: The fund is managed by a team of experienced professionals, including Shreyash Devalkar, Vinayak Jayanath, and Mayank Hyanki. These fund managers make investment decisions on behalf of the mutual fund’s investors.
- Custodians: The custodian responsible for safeguarding the fund’s assets is the Bank of Nova Scotia, ensuring the security and integrity of the fund’s holdings.
- Address: The company’s address is located at Axis House, 1st Floor, C-2, Wadia International Centre. This is where the operational and administrative functions of the mutual fund are conducted.
- Contact Information: The company can be reached via fax at +91 22 43255199 and by telephone at +91 22 43255161.
- Homepage: The official website of Axis Mutual Fund is www.axismf.com, where investors can access important information, research reports, and updates related to the fund.