We are sharing the detailed analysis of Nippon india small cap fund direct growth review for long term 2024-2030 , we shared based on our analysis and research on nippon india small cap fund kindly read the full to know about it , if any doubts can comment below.
Nippon india small cap fund direct growth
Nippon India Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth is a Small Cap mutual fund scheme managed by Nippon India Mutual Fund. This fund has a track record of 10 years and 8 months, having been launched on January 1, 2013. As of 2023, it holds assets under management (AUM) valued at ₹36,540 Crores, making it a medium-sized fund within its category. The fund maintains a competitive expense ratio of 0.75%, which is in line with the industry standard for Small Cap funds.
Over the past year, Nippon India Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth has delivered impressive returns of 36.92%, showcasing its potential for generating substantial gains within the Small Cap segment. This performance indicates that the fund has been successful in capitalizing on opportunities within this category and may be a suitable choice for investors seeking growth in their investments.
Nippon india small cap fund direct growth review
|Fund Name||Nippon India Small Cap Fund – Growth|
|Inception Date||September 16, 2010|
|Fund Category||Equity: Small Cap|
|Exit Load||1% if redeemed within one month|
|Benchmark||NIFTY Smallcap 250 Total Return Index|
|Systematic Investment Plan||Available|
|Systematic Transfer Plan||Available|
|Systematic Withdrawal Plan||Available|
|Minimum Initial Investment||₹5,000|
|Minimum Subsequent Investment||₹1,000|
Please note that this information is based on the data provided and may be subject to change. It’s always a good practice to verify the latest details from the official sources or the fund’s official website before making any investment decisions.
- Fund Name: “Nippon India Small Cap Fund – Growth.”
- Inception Date: This is the date when the mutual fund was first launched or started, which is September 16, 2010, in this case.
- Fund Category: It categorizes the type of investments the fund primarily holds. In this case, it’s categorized as “Equity: Small Cap,” indicating that the fund primarily invests in small-cap stocks.
- Fund Type: It specifies whether the fund is open-ended or closed-ended. In this case, it’s an “Open-ended” fund, which means investors can buy and sell units of the fund on any business day.
- Entry Load: any fees or charges that investors might have to pay when they invest in the fund. Here, it states “0.0%,” indicating that there is no entry load, meaning investors do not have to pay any additional fees when they invest.
- Exit Load: Exit load is a fee charged when investors redeem (sell) their investments within a specified period. In this case, there is an “Exit load of 1% if redeemed within one month,” meaning if you withdraw your investment within one month of investing, you will incur a 1% fee.
- Benchmark: the benchmark against which the fund’s performance is compared. The benchmark here is the “NIFTY Smallcap 250 Total Return Index,” which is an index representing the performance of small-cap stocks.
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): It indicates whether the fund offers a systematic investment plan option. SIP allows investors to invest a fixed amount regularly at predetermined intervals (e.g., monthly).
- Systematic Transfer Plan (STP): This column tells you whether the fund offers a systematic transfer plan option. STP allows investors to transfer a specific amount of money systematically from one fund to another within the same fund house.
- Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP): It mentions whether the fund provides a systematic withdrawal plan option. SWP allows investors to withdraw a fixed amount regularly from their investments.
- Minimum Initial Investment: This is the minimum amount of money you need to invest when you first start investing in this mutual fund. In this case, the minimum initial investment is ₹5,000.
- Minimum Subsequent Investment: After your initial investment, this is the minimum amount you can invest in subsequent transactions. Here, the minimum subsequent investment is ₹1,000.
FAQ related to Nippon india small cap fund direct growth review for long term 2024-2030
How are the returns of Nippon India Small Cap Fund ?
|Time Period||1-Year||3-Year||5-Year||10-Year||Since Inception|
Should I invest in Nippon India Small Cap Fund?
- Consistency Rating: It also boasts a top-notch consistency rating of 5.
This indicates that the fund has not only delivered solid returns in the past but has done so consistently. These factors make Nippon India Small Cap Fund a potentially attractive addition to your investment portfolio.
How much does Nippon India Small Cap Fund charge as an expense ratio?
- The Expense Ratio of a Mutual Fund is the annual fee you pay to the Mutual Fund company for managing your investments in that fund.
- It’s calculated as a percentage of the Assets Under Management (AUM) and is deducted from the returns generated by the fund.
- A lower expense ratio is typically preferred because it means a smaller portion of your returns will be deducted, leaving you with more of the investment gains.
For Nippon India Small Cap Fund’s direct plan, the Expense Ratio stands at a competitive 0.75%.